Easing your pain, keeping you moving
After a course of osteopathic treatment, your muscle, joint or nerve pain will have eased, you will move more easily and you will be able to get on with your life.
Osteopathy can help you with back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, hip pain, knee pain, headaches and sports injuries.
However, if your condition is not on this list, Mandy may still be able to help you. Mandy has success with other conditions, so it is worth ringing up and talking to her about your situation.
While Mandy is treating you she will:
- let you know if osteopathy is right for your condition. If you need further investigations she will refer you to your GP
- provide a treatment plan and treatments tailor made for you. Osteopaths use a variety of techniques making it suitable for you no matter how young or old you are
- help you work out why you have the pain now and if there is anything you can do to prevent it in the future
- give you exercises if you want them.
When you have finished your course of treatment, you may need a treatment every now and then to keep you on track.
You will receive the same level of professionalism and confidentiality from Mandy that you would expect from your GP. All osteopaths are:
- registered with the General Osteopathic Council, our governing body.
Mandy is committed to giving you the best possible care and attends courses to develop her skills and knowledge every year.
Osteopathy is recommended by the National Institute of Health and Care Excellence (NICE) as one of a range of treatments for lower back pain and sciatica.
Call 01952 641 418 or 01743 248 878 for an appointment.